Our technology group provides small and medium-sized companies with competent specialized legal advice from a team with the necessary knowledge to understand technical issues from the onset, thus saving clients both time and money.
For suppliers or users of information technologies, we can thus provide the following services:
- Drafting and negotiating appropriate agreements with sub-contractors, employees or other commercial partners to protect your intangible assets, such as inventions, know-how, algorithms, source-codes, etc.
- Limiting producers’ and manufacturers’ liability
- Advising and assisting clients in litigation involving IT and intellectual property issues, such as computer programs, domain names, trade secrets, etc.
- Helping clients with the legal implementation of e-commerce and Internet business structures
- Providing clients with advice on matters of technology transfer, including licensing structures and strategies
- Drafting, structuring and negotiating software and hardware related agreements, for the acquisition, development, licensing, support or distribution of IT products
- Drafting and negotiating access, support, consulting and outsourcing services agreements
- Advice as to best practices and compliance with laws and regulations relating to personel information, electronic communications and software distribution
- Providing escrow services for client or third-party software and source-code.